Optipe Data Tools Suite - Extract Data from Table
Extract Data from Table application of Optipe Data Tools Suite lets you extract data from an Excel database table using various and multiple criteria.
Use this application to:
- Get unique or different cells in a range.
- Get the unique combinations of 2 or more cells in a range.
- Get a new summary table from the original table.
- Extract records or rows in a table that meet certain criteria.
- Split a table in multiple sheets, depending on the value of a field.
- The extraction is generated in a new sheet with data you select from the table and according to criteria you establish.
- You can set as many criteria as needed.
- Include analysis functions such as sum, count, average, maximum or minimum.
- The extractions generated will serve you to analyze the data contained in it or use it as a new table.
- To select a consecutive group of fields, click the first item, press and hold down the Shift key, and then click the last item.
- To select non-consecutive fields, press and hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each item that you want to select.